About this Role:
Gomay is looking for a copywriting intern/self-proclaimed word nerd to join our team for the fall. Conceptualize, write, and edit engaging content for web landing pages, social medias for different topics related to jewelry, travel, real estate, restaurant and others. This non-paid internship will be for the fall of 2016.
What you’ll do:
- Assist the team with all content initiatives.
- Insert content into the CMS and assist in posting pages live.
- Collaborate with our talented designers on site graphics and page layout.
- You’re everyone’s go-to when they need their term papers proofread…or written.
- You love to collaborate but can work independently.
- You would have good Google research skills.
- You’d be comfortable with writing about how to find good deals, funny topics, etc.
What you may learn:
- How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
- Relationship building with our clients by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, and other media accounts.
- How to track social media analytics, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
- Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
- Creative feedback and viral loops between Facebook Page, twitter, and other social media accounts.
- Assist our team in building and presenting social media strategy.
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
- Strong interest in marketing and advertising.
- Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills.
Job Type: Non-paid Internship
Interested? Submit your resume at email@example.com